Looking for a vet for your dog, cat, or small pet? You have come to the right place! You can visit us in Budapest District XVIII, at the limits of Kispest and Pestszentlőrinc, near downtown and close to the Liszt Ferenc airport, yet in a peaceful corner.
Free parking is available. Looking for a truly reliable, well-equipped and clean veterinary office open 7 days a week? Our veterinary clinic’s opening hours are designed so that we can help you on every single day, 365 days a year. You are welcome on weekends and holidays as well, whenever your pet needs help, which can happen any time. Veterinary clinic
- 2 examination rooms, 3 examination tables
- special examination equipment (X-ray, ultrasound, video otoscope)
- patient monitoring, operating /+prep/ room
- Veterinary pharmacy and pet food and equipment shop
- comprehensive veterinary consultancy
- diet and medicinal pet food counseling
(Hill’s, Royal Canin, Happy Dog, etc.) If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us as below. Contact us! Call us or send your inquiry by e-mail. We reply to every e-mail!
- Phone: +36 1 294 2518, +36 1 294 1734,
- Mobile: +36 30 538 4736
- Address: 1184 Budapest, Lenkei u. 3. (from Üllői út)
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Web: http://www.murmuczok.hu
Opening hours / clinic / vet pharmacy / information: We have been open every day of the year for roughly two decades! Weekdays: 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. Saturdays, Sundays, holidays: 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. Bring your pet, if we can help you in veterinary or nutrition matters, or visit us with your family, if you’re just curious. You are welcome. Remember our veterinary clinic’s motto: THANK YOU FOR LETTING US HELP YOU!